-

-

Sunday, June 20, 2010

To me, a band is a family; a body. If a body miss out any of the organs, it won’t be able to function as well as before. Likewise for us, to move a step closer to our goals it is not a one man’s effort. Though there are times things might not go the way as we want, but if we work together as a family, nothing is impossible. We will be able to overcome all obstacles. :) There will be many differences and flaws the majors will have, but I am sure we be able to work things out.

Last but not least, thank you for giving me this opportunity to take up this big post. I will put in my best to lead the band well.


A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless
failure may turn to glorious success.


- Elbert Hubbard


ONE BAND, ONE SOUND, ONE FAMILY.
Band Major, Jiahui.

No comments: