-

-

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some pics which i took during the Apex Flagday.
A few of our members have wrote reflections to share about their experiences.

Through this second flag day, I realized that when you want something, you have to step forward and ask for it.
Not many people will automatically come to you and drop some coins into your tin.
By asking, you will have a better chance to raise more money rather than just standing there.
I also noticed that the older generation are also much more generous than the younger ones, they gave with an open heart.
Evon

I am happy that I can be involved for this flag day because it is a very meaningful thing to do,
which is something that we can’t learn in class.
I can help the elderly by donating money and using my time to go places to ask people for their donation.
And I had a lot of fun and enjoyed myself during this flag day.
Lin Min

Although is very tiring but I find that it was better than the previous flag day which is more
interesting and fun.
There are quite a lot of problems, for example we got to ask people for donation and some even ended up walking off without saying anything.
However, overall I had gained some experience from it.
Emily

I enjoyed myself a lot during this flag day than the previous one.
Maybe because we know where are the places that people will donate more :D
which came from our experience from the previous flag day.
Without experience, we will just stand at a corner waiting for people to come forward which is a waste of time as only a small people will offer their donation.
We won’t dare to open up our mouths to ask people for donation.
Mostly were the older people and some kids who came forward.
I love seeing kids coming forward to me as they were very cute which made me so happy and brightened up my day.
I have learnt that we must be polite to people whether will they donate or not we have to thank them.
At first is hard to come out from my mouth as I felt so shy but soon when I got used to it, I slowly stepped forward to people to ask them for donation and thank them.
Beside that, we also meet quite a number of interesting and funny people. Hahas!
Although is it a 8 hours of CIP, but we had fun and enjoyed ourselves.
I liked our organizer as he was friendly.
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE ORGANISER & OUR TEACHERS.
Yan Ting







No comments: